Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A couple of changes

This blog was originally going to be my writing blog, and Searching for Paradise would update what was going on in my life every once in a while. However, now that Searching for Paradise is rarely used, I started using this blog to update my everyday life. So I'm going to be creating another blog for my writing and this one can become my update-everyday-life blog.
I honestly would have been updating a lot more, talking about how I'm moving and how I'm going to be visiting my cousin for her wedding, and to see some friends I haven't seen in four years, but Camp NaNoWriMo has been taking up most of my time.
So I'll put up the link once I've got the new blog up and running, and a bunch of the tabs will probably be removed and moved over to the other blog (and some of them WILL be removed, as a warning. I'm going to be using current WIP and finished works, NOT stories that I used to be writing and have since given up on, though I may start them up again in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.