Thursday, May 9, 2013

Softball Games... yay.

Joy, it's time for another game of softball tomorrow! (actually, I have two tomorrow and two on Saturday, won't THAT be tiring!) I'd actually be a bit more excited if I was allowed to talk at all on the bus. Apparently we were 'too loud' on the bus ride up to our last game (honestly, it's a BUS ride, we're SUPPOSED to be loud!) so there will be no sound above a whisper, and no even looking at the baseball team in front of us (well, not seriously, but... yeah, it's pretty strict).

But one of my... more... strict coaches won't be at our games. I don't know how to feel about that because she generally is more out there and telling us to quit making mistakes, but generally when she IS there, we DO tend to make less mistakes. So it's both a win AND a loss for us.

I'm hoping we do better than we have this season. Having decent umpires would be nice, you know. *coughs at our last two games*

Well, I'd write more but I'm actually thinking of preparing some story for my 'We Are Not Alone' blog (http://we-are-never-alone.blogspot.de/) because recently life has sucked (and I have no idea why I called it 'We're Not Alone' it's about crappy situations generally overexaggerated to seem kind of funny).

So, I'll probably whine and complain on here on Sunday (OR if we win I'll be cheering and maaaaybe giving a play by play and bothering the heck out of you guys).

Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.