Monday, August 12, 2013

Just got back from vacation!

That's right, guys, I was away for two weeks and just got back. I won't be getting a house until next Tuesday, but I get to enjoy hotel WiFi until then! After I move in, the company who will provide us with internet has told us that it could take 2-6 weeks to set us up. Ugh, I know. But we can't really do anything to help speed up the process.
I enjoyed seeing all my family this summer, see my cousin get married (the wedding was really sweet. c: ), and see some friends we haven't seen for years. It was all a ton of fun.
School will be starting up again soon. Time for me to become a sophomore! But unfortunately, since I moved this summer, I don't know a whole lot of people in my new school, and I don't make friends very easily. You'll have to wish me luck.
If I haven't posted this already, I will be using this blog as more of a updating day-to-day things that are happening in my life. I may change the blog title, though I promise I won't change the URL without a ton of notice beforehand. You can look at my profile, and there'll be a new blog in there. Something about Dwelling in Ink. That'll be my new, writing blog, in case anybody cares to see how my writing's been doing. I'll try and update each one equally, unless there's a big writing event going on, in which case I'll be updating that a lot more, or if a lot is going on in life non-writing related.

Well, I have to get going for now. I'll try to update as much as possible before I lose my Internet connection.

Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.