Friday, May 3, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Dear Readers,

I'd generally be posting a lot more blog posts recently, but since I have 1.) softball and 2.) finals coming up, I don't exactly have the time. My time is either spent on the softball field, in the school, or at home a.) squeezing in a little free time which is spent generally talking with friends that I haven't seen in a long time or b.) doing homework/studying. Mainly b.

So I'm going to be temporarily closing down the blog for a couple weeks (just so that I don't feel bad as I sit at the computer thinking 'I have to find time for a blog post! Everyone will be wondering where I am! Oh no!'

So to relieve a little bit more stress, I'm just announcing the temporary closure of this blog. I should be up and running again by beginning-mid June.

Sorry all of you who have apparently been looking at my blog recently *glances at the stats page* for all the times you've probably come on been all 'hey, is there a new post? Oh... I guess not'.

I'll be back later (and I might post something before June, but don't expect it, I still have Europeans and lots of games and FINALS ugh).

Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.