Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vlogs and Skipping School (or lack of)

Dear Imaginary Readers,

I'm sorry that I didn't post earlier. I was working on my video for my new vlog (look up PencilstoPaper on Youtube. You should be able to find it, and when you do I'm Beth, obviously). I'll be vlogging every Monday, so you'll definitely be able to see me there once a week. I'm sorry for not posting a bit more often, but it takes a day's work to make the video (well, about an hour or two) and then probably twice that long to edit it, and I generally remake entire videos just for the fun of it.

Anyways, I might post a video here or there when I'm REALLY low on blog topics. But I don't know if THAT'LL ever happen. If I run low on ideas, I might just rant about my writer's depression or something. I don't know, but I always find a way to think of something.

I was planning on having this post be long and epic about some Valentine's Day thing or whatever, but I decided against it because I really don't care about Valentine's Day AND I can just post it on Thursday if I run low on ideas.
And that is why this post is short and pathetic. I just needed to get back in the groove of BLOGGING and stop getting in the groove of VLOGGING.

Oh, and I'm not quite done yet. Everybody was skipping school today (it's the party day before Lent starts, so everybody leaves school during lunch to go downtown and basically get drunk) and going to have fun downtown (I was exaggerating when I said EVERYONE gets drunk. A bunch of people just chill downtown), and I FORGOT IT WAS TODAY so I couldn't ask my parents if I could skip.

Heh, I'd probably not have any friends to go with and I'd probably be freaked out every time I saw an adult ('AUGH, WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT SKIPPING SCHOOL? I'M SUCH A BAD CHILD!') Honestly, though, since my school's closing after this year, I'm pretty sure nobody cared if you skipped today. I heard the front office is even excusing people from classes if they ask to go. And parents sign their kids out for it, so they're excused. Heh.

Yeah, and NOW I'm done. I'll probably post on Valentine's Day if I have the time, because I feel like Valentine's Day is just a day you should POST on, whether you like the holiday or not.

Until then,
Beth (not really)

1 comment:

  1. *Ehem* I AM NOT IMAGINARY!!!! -_- There, I've said what I have came here to say. Continue.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to.