Thursday, January 31, 2013

I might be on Youtube!

That's right, folks, I might be starting a vlog with some of my friends from Chatzy! Great, right? Woohoo! I've always wanted to make a Youtube vlog, and daydreamed of doing it with my friends, so this is, like, amazing.
So, my dad just needs to talk with my mom, but I'm 98.5% sure that I'm going to be able to vlog with them. I'll keep you updated. Anyways, if I do, it's going to be one of those 'each person gets a day of the week' vlog things.
Monday: Me! I'll be using my blogging penname, Beth, so you might actually recognize who I am!
Tuesday: My friend Pinto. I don't know if she's going to use Pinto or her actual name or what, but I'm excited to see her introduction video.
Wednesday: Kait! She made her intro video and actually was going to post it last Wednesday, but she was unable to because Pinto hasn't been on recently and SHE has the username and password for our channel. Oops.
Thursday: Jess... I think? She's pretty awesome, but I haven't talked with her in a while. And I don't think she'll be uploading her's today, since WE NEED PINTO. RAWR.
Friday: I believe it's Sara. I think? I want to see her introduction video, it should be interesting.
Saturday: Ari. I hope she's able to upload her's on Saturday, because it's her BIRTHDAY! I mean, how cool would it be to upload a video the day you turn 15?
Sunday: Lily. I don't really know what to comment about her, since there's really nothing to say about her. xD I am super excited for HER intro video too!

I'm basically excited for everything about this channel, and I'm not so sure anybody else is as excited as I am. But I get overly excited about EVERYTHING, so I'm not really that surprised.
The major problem is that I don't really have my own camera anymore, so I'll have to use the family one. That's not bad, but it'll be kind of weird.
I mean, I don't really KNOW how to work the family camera. I had my own, but it ended up breaking. I was a BEAST at working that camera too. Now I have to use a camera I've never used before and it's really weird. And I need to find out how to work a tripod and get better at video editing. All by Monday. *sigh*
It's worth it.

See ya later, Imaginary Readers,
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.