Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Camp Wrimo Approaching, School's End Approaching, Life is Awesome.

With school ending, and Camp NaNoWriMo approaching, life is getting better. Of course, I still have to deal with the non-stop homework loads from Algebra, Track Meet for P.E., Testing for Band, Reading for L.A., Projects for U.S. History and Science, but overall it's getting better. The weather has been getting better, the sun hasn't been hiding behind rainclouds, and overall attitudes are raising.
The Formal is this Saturday (I still don't see why I bother going if all I do is dress up, be fussed over by annoying brats from school, oh right, free food. But they're selling WATER, which is completely useless because there are water fountains where the dance is) and I'm still clueless as to why, but I'm super excited.
It's not like I'm going to dance. I'm going to probably be A.) hiding out in the bathroom to avoid annoyingly girly brats, B.) be screaming at the top of my lungs with a friend of mine so we can actually underSTAND each other, or C.) eating.
Most of the people KNOW I'm going to the formal, which makes it worse. They'll all probably try to FIND me, so I'll have to constantly avoid them. Oi, I get so ticked off at some of the people at my school. The second I'm not wearing a blue hoodie, jeans, blue Sperrys, and a ponytail, they go beserk.
I loathe it.
Oh well, I already paid the money for entry.
Sorry for the ranting, I'm just worrying over it since it's three days from now.
Anyways, life is really picking up. Tons of people are moving, school will only be two months away, and I won't be going anywhere, but there will be TWO Camp NaNoWriMos, no more HOMEWORK or SCHOOL for the next two months, Algebra will be DONE, and a billion other things.
I'll have time to do the many things I've wanted to do:
Go outside EVERY day with sun with my buddies.
Devour novels 'too low' for my reading level, like the Hunger Games which I haven't read yet, and hopefully the Sons and Daughters first novel. Oooo, I want to read it so bad. Eeee!
Write a whole lot more. I mean, come on, you can't say you really WANT me to stop writing this blog full of cheese and crackers. ;) (Cheese and crackers is what I say instead of 'crap' or 'scum' or something. I also say it when I'm surprised and stuff. My little brother has been saying 'crap' and it just sounds weird with him, so I'm trying to stop for now.)
Potentially start learning a new language. Heck, it'd help with Spanish 1 next year!
Draw lots.

Cheese and crackers! I'm going to be really busy on rainy days and during mornings! On sunny days in the afternoon I'm going to be spending a lot of it outside! That leaves mornings/rainy days to blog, chat, write, read, draw, learn new language, play saxaphone, clean, and do chores!

School's ending! *does a jig*
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.