Monday, April 30, 2012

End of Screnzy! Back to Blogging?

April is done! I won't be as busy worrying over the fact that I failed at Screnzy, so I'm going to have a lot more time to do writing in general. May may be busy, however, with school work crammed in to finish up the year in mid-June. And in June is Camp NaNoWriMo, which I've been excited about for MONTHS.
But I think I'll have time to post at least once a week now that May has officially started. The day before formal and the day after maybe? That'd be fun: how excited I was vs. how excited I SHOULD have been for it. I should be talking about formal on my other, casual blog anyways. This is about WRITING, since I'm a WRITER.

So, Yay, and Welcome back to Escape!, reopened for my blogging purposes! More posts in less time! Who knows, I might actually get my writing done! I feel very productive right now (but that might be because I finished all my mucho homework).
This month, there'll be some... surprises to help me build some of my characters from the novel. ;3 You'll just have to wait and see how they turn out, won't you? Don't worry, it won't include a huge long description of what they look like (tight lips, small nose, almond-shaped eyes, average-length eyelashes, etc.) because I really don't want to get that in depth.
Well, I've got to head off to school. I'll be posting more later! I promise!

Stay tuned for more,
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.