Sunday, April 22, 2012

I can't wait until May.

I am practically in tears! I can't stand writing scripts! They're so easy that I put them off until it's already too late to even bother trying to finish it. I'm pretty much ready to throw my computer out the window. That stupid script. If it were in novel form, I'd have knocked it RIGHT out. But nooo, Script Frenzy has to have scripts. >.>
Okay, I'm done ranting. I just reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to work on my novel and I can't. 0n0 Don't hold it from me! I don't want to keep working on the script. TnT Script writing is way to easy. I can't stand it anymore! Bring on the challenge!
Okay, NOW I'm done ranting. I promise.
But in May, I'm going to have Kristen and Raevin get into a HUGE fight, Raevin splits and runs into Mr. J, who has her become an assassin for him hunting down Trinity. Then Raevin goes back to the others and starts leading them on this crazy impossible quest to find Trinity and kill her. Meanwhile, Kristen is in the angel's world trying to learn how to fight because she just learned that they're sending her on the front lines. And of course she finds out about how she got this 'power' (i.e. her real past). Also meanwhile, Kristen's cousin Nicole goes around trying to get a bunch of mutants to take down the Institute of Discovery (which is in Alabama, yet she's in Colorado, Utah, and at one point Kansas. Weird) while trying to fight off this stupid curse from the devil. Kristen ends up returning to our world and has a mission: she has to stop Raevin from killing Trinity. So Kristen secretly meets with Trinity telling her the group's plans, which would totally get her kicked out, but this is a mission from The Leader so she does it anyways. Raevin never really finds out. Some stuff happens, Raevin and Ben end up together. Lea ends up having a nervous breakdown, Nick ends up eating food because he's always eating food and that's just a given. Kristen ends up back at the warzone where some stuff happens that makes her think some stuff and realize something. Nicole's plan either works or doesn't work, so her and her buddies all work on something to make it a success or try to rebuild. The Voice (Devil) tries to hurt people, [censored]. Then [censored] ends up with [censored] [censoring]. That [censored] leads to [censored] potentially getting hurt/killed. THEN [censored] figuratively explodes in a ball of fiery wrath because they've had enough of [censored] [censoring].

Yay for censoring to not give away very important details! Yay me for censoring very important details! Yay!
That's pretty much it though. I really, really want May to come, though.

Really,

Beth (not really)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love that picture :P
    Yeah, I gave up on my Script too xD I got to page 7 and then I was like, "I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS FREAKING FORMAT! WHY MUST THE WORLD OF SCRIPTING BE SO CRUEL?!"
    Yeah . . . I'm totally mentally stable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just under fifty. I'm thinking of just handing the entire thing over to Esme, but she's on the internet without Word all the time. Oh well, we lost. It was fun while it lasted. xD
      THE WORLD OF SCRIPTING MUST HATE NOVELISTS LIKE OURSELVES!
      Yeah... so am I. :P

      Delete

You know you want to.