Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Beth (not really)'s Last Post

Dear Imaginary Readers,
You read that right. This is going to be my last post on this blog.
Why? Well, the other day, as I was preparing for my fifth year of participating in NaNoWriMo, I was getting really excited and I wanted to write a blog post. Only, the unfortunate thing was, I couldn't for the life of me remember my password to the e-mail that holds my account. After over an hour of trying everything to recover the password, I ended up giving up. I created a whole new e-mail account - something that, like with this one, I probably won't actually use for e-mail - and actually went and built two entirely new blogs.
Well, shortly after posting on one of them, I ended up recovering my password and regained access to this blog. At first, I was all prepared to go and delete everything I had just set up and return fully to this blog. But after giving it a bit of thought, I think I'm ready to let this go.
This blog has been around for years. Like... a few years. Although I've never actually managed to post regularly, every time that I had to get something else, this was an outlet that I jumped to immediately. I posted my horrible writing from middle school on here, I excitedly talked about NaNoWriMo every year and whatever else has been on my mind. It's been an awesome few years, but I think that I'm ready to start with an empty slate, somewhere where I won't cringe every time I glance at past posts.
Leaving this blog definitely doesn't mean anything along the lines of leaving the Internet. For any non-imaginary readers who actually would be interested in finding me elsewhere, here's a list of places that I can be found:
My New Blog
My New Writing Blog
My NaNoWriMo Account
My dA Account
And if anyone is interested, they can e-mail me at terid@truevine.net
For any writers between the ages 12-25, a bunch of friends and I hang out here and we encourage each other during NaNo, and chat about stuff and just... we're all good friends.

Well....
I guess this is good-bye then. Come over and see my new blog if you want to keep watching me struggle to post regularly and most likely failing ;)

Yours Truly,
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.