Saturday, August 30, 2014

Life

It has been a couple months away from a year since I last posted. I figured I would just take a post to update y'all on what's been going on recently, and give some changes that have been/will be occurring on here.
I have learned now that I can't really keep my promises of 'I'll come back fully and post once a week, I promise!!!'. My apologies, but I just need more time on my hands to actually fulfill that. I have a plan that may or may not succeed, but I'd still be cautious because I can't promise good results.
But okay, let's see... what's happened in the past year? I have just finished my first week as a Junior in high school, which is looking like it'll be a pretty full year, but that's to be expected. I failed Camp NaNoWriMo in April (but I had just gone to a funeral, so I'm not too upset over losing. I was in no mood to write). I did, however, succeed last month (July, if I update this at the right time).
Lots of my time now is going to be dedicated towards schoolwork and looking for colleges. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, and beginning next year, I need to start applying for colleges (so I should probably have at least a Plan A for my life).
Also, I plan on joining my school's Jazz Band again, and probably joining the pit for the school musical around December ~ January (thankfully, Jazz Band takes a break because the director has to spend so much time and energy preparing not only for the school band's big concert in December, but also towards the school musical). Alongside Pep Band, I probably won't have loads of free time starting in a couple months.
It's looking like a pretty busy school year.

I stated earlier that I was planning on explaining what had happened in the past, but then I realized that aside from finishing sophomore year and beginning junior year, nothing has really happened to me.
Okay, so for some changes. As I'm sure most people who constantly follow (or followed, since it's been a very long time) this know, I have a separate blog dedicated to my writing. For now, I will probably dedicate that to a specific piece and spend posts world-building that novel series (and then, if time comes that someday I no longer need to update on that piece, I'll either leave it and start a new blog or make the posts private so only I can see them and then begin again on a new piece).
Also, I've been doing a lot of drawing. It's what I do. Whether using my art tablet on SAI or just in my sketchbook (or even on my homework, classwork, notes, agenda, etc.... oops), a lot of my time is spent sketching. So there's a chance that if I can actually get myself to start becoming more active (no promises, as this year is looking like it'll be busy), then I'll have a blog for that.

So, yay! Update!

If my plan succeeds, I'll post probably once every week or two. If not... I'll see you at some future point, Imaginary Readers!

Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to.